Thursday, October 27, 2011

Rapper Celsius911 talks about his new Dime Anthem "Shorty Fine" and tells us what "Shorties" he thinks are "Fine"



Why do you call yourself "Celsius911"?
A longtime friend, producer, and business partner Zukhits gave me the name Celsius in high school.  A lot of people at that time felt I was cold, cold hearted etc. For me now the name Celsius stands for temperature and 911 for emergency. So Celsius911 symbolizes the immediate change in temperature I plan on bringing to this game.

For those that may not have heard, how would you describe the sound of one of your latest singles "Shorty Fine"?
Definite club record/dance record about my love for strip clubs and my love for beautiful women in general.


Who did you work with for the single?
I worked with producer Zukhits on the record.  He came up with the track on the spot and it just flowed from there.  That same night I got the record played at the strip club and from there I knew it had to be a single.


So what shorty do you think is fine?
There's a lot, I've seen many, too many to count.


In your opinion who are some of the finest looking women in entertainment right now?
Does the news count as entertainment, nowadays it might.  Regardless there's some fine women on the news though. There is Liz Cho, Isha Sesay on CNN and definitely Julie Chang.


What makes a woman attractive to you?
Mostly the way a women carries herself, she definitely has to be confident, smart, Independent.  Most importantly honest.


What are some of Celsius 911's turn offs?
Women who aren't real, women who aren't honest.


Is there anything else you would like to plug?
My album Diary Of An Arthur out now on I-tunes.  My new single "Shorty Fine" out now on I-tunes.  Also be on the lookout for my new mix tape 11/11/11 dropping on 11/11/11

Listen to a clip of the single.  You can purchase the full version of the single on I-tunes.



For more information on Celsius911 go to http://www.celsius911music.blogspot.com

1 comment: